Monday, June 29, 2009
Jace
Jace is awesome! I am not a gushy lovey dovey type person but I do want everyone to know that Jace rocks! I had an opportunity to go to Portland for work. It started off at 5 days but ended up 9 days. No questions asked Jace took care of everything. It was hard, don't get me wrong but it was good exposure/experience for me and my career. Jace is so supportive that he was willing to take on this challenge. I was gone for 5 days home for 2 then gone for another 4. During this time there were t-ball games, Jace had softball, and a few people came to look at the house (oh ya, it's up for sale) plus work is busy for him! I was missing everyone and I think they missed me to! Bo (our dog) was even following me around when I returned. I think he was lacking attention since Jace was busy with the boys. Jace is a wonderful dad and husband! Thanks for everything you do for the boys & I!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment