We, that is Stasie, Sara, Chris, Kimmel, Naomi, Quinci, mom & dad went and rounded up some cows at Chris's ranch in Nevada. We got there late Friday night or I should say early Saturday morning. By the time camp was set up we went to bed it was 4:30 a.m. Yep, that's right the sun will be up in just a few hours. It was fun until we woke up Sunday morning to this.....
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Back to My Roots
Here is my new best friend Bo. It got a little confusing because I have a dog named Bo but he is a boy. Bo the horse is a girl and she is HUGE! She is half draft horse so if you look at the horse next to her you can see her back is quite a bit taller. For all of my Dalley cousins, Bo is a decedent of Grandpa Milt's work horse. Cool uh? If you care to know she is from Andrew who is from the original Bessie Delia herself. (Chris/Kimmel Mom/Dad correct me if I am wrong). She was awesome to ride. She is Naomi's horse so thanks for sharing Omi.
We, that is Stasie, Sara, Chris, Kimmel, Naomi, Quinci, mom & dad went and rounded up some cows at Chris's ranch in Nevada. We got there late Friday night or I should say early Saturday morning. By the time camp was set up we went to bed it was 4:30 a.m. Yep, that's right the sun will be up in just a few hours. It was fun until we woke up Sunday morning to this.....
It got cold so it was a shorter day but we did get a few (and I mean just a few) cows gathered & sorted while our feet & hands were finally to the numb stage (could be frost bite the verdict is still out). Thank goodness for hand warmers! I didn't get too many pictures and of course I am kicking my self for that. Hopefully my mom did. We had a great time - I say we maybe I should say me! Thanks for the fun times oh ya, and memories! My mom kept saying well at least we will have memories and stories. My dad said I have enough memories and stories I just want things to go smooth. It was cute dad!
We, that is Stasie, Sara, Chris, Kimmel, Naomi, Quinci, mom & dad went and rounded up some cows at Chris's ranch in Nevada. We got there late Friday night or I should say early Saturday morning. By the time camp was set up we went to bed it was 4:30 a.m. Yep, that's right the sun will be up in just a few hours. It was fun until we woke up Sunday morning to this.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the pic's! Seeing a horse from Bessie's line is awsome and almost brings a tear to my eye thinking of Grandpa and the team.
Looks like fun Cat!
Post a Comment