This is my mom riding Tyler's 50 motorbike. The yellowish circle tint at the top of the photo is Chris's rope. We were taking turns riding Ty's bike around and Chris grabbed his rope and roped mom. It was pretty funny. This is Tyler's new bike. I will post pictures of him & his bike soon. He crashed and smashed his fingers but he got right back on the next day. My dad would always say you have to get back on if you get bucked off. So I was glad to see Tyler get back on when he got bucked off!
Friday, April 23, 2010
The Mighty Hunter
This is my mom riding Tyler's 50 motorbike. The yellowish circle tint at the top of the photo is Chris's rope. We were taking turns riding Ty's bike around and Chris grabbed his rope and roped mom. It was pretty funny. This is Tyler's new bike. I will post pictures of him & his bike soon. He crashed and smashed his fingers but he got right back on the next day. My dad would always say you have to get back on if you get bucked off. So I was glad to see Tyler get back on when he got bucked off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment