Monday, December 29, 2008
Christmas Morning
Disclaimer - The presents in the picture may appear to be more than you think. Just realize there are 10 people at our house opening gifts. My boys aren't that lucky! :)
Christmas morning. Look at all of those presents. Tyler was choosing the first one he wanted to open. About a week ago Jacob opened this present a little bit. It rattles when you shake it. We told Tyler that it was probably polly pocket accessories like shoes, clothes, etc. This present has struck his curiosity long enough. He wanted to know what it was. It was BB's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like a fun Christmas! I'm coming to your house next year for the presents! Holy Cow! Jake loved the pictures of the coyote hunt! He loves to do that to! Except the coyotes kind of look like our dog! :( You need to get everyone together next year for Christmas! It is great fun chaos!
I'm going to try leaving a message again. Tyler is so cute!
Yea~ it worked. Watch out everyone, I'll be leaving lots of messages.
Post a Comment