Monday, December 8, 2008

Jacob Turns 1

Wow, it's been a while. I thought I would update since it has been forever. Jacob turned 1 on Nov 23rd. Here are some pictures of his "big" day.


Cake, YUMMY!! It wears really well too.

We had to remind Tyler that is was Jacob's birthday. He could hardly wait to open the presents. He was the one that wrapped them but he really wanted to play with them.



Tyler was trying to see how many birthday hats he could put on. I think he got all 8 on at one point.



We had to make sure Bo was part of the fun. He didn't think this part was very much fun but he is a good sport!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Cat...he is so cute and getting so big. Time goes by way to fast. It looks like he really enjoyed his cake!