Okay, I am way late but as I look back on 2008 many things have happened. Here is a small recap: 0
- Jacob had surgery at 4 months (this is surgery #2 of his short little life); he has also had RSV, brochitis & thrush (many sleepless nights)
- Tyler turns 4
- Tyler has surgery to remove a cyst on his neck
- Jace turns the big 3-0
- Tyler's firsts: basketball, soccer, t-ball & swim lessons
- Went to Lagoon & Hogle Zoo (Tyler's favorite was staying in a Hotel)

- Jace hits numerous homeruns in softball
- Went to Lagoon again
- I played co-ed soccer (first time playing soccer)
- Jacob turns 1
- Baby Mason is born (our first cousin on the Vance side, YEAH)
- Dalley girls get together in Park City
- I turn the big 3-0
- Jace and I celebrate 10 amazing years together





As our adventures begin in 2009 I am grateful for many things: my husband, kids, parents, siblings & their families, and my in-laws. I am grateful for the good health my family has, for our jobs and for time. Time to spend with each other having fun and making memories.
1 comment:
Cute post....I enjoyed the recap and the pics...Tyler is one lucky kid!!! WOW...what a night for the prizes
Post a Comment