Monday, June 29, 2009
Choices
The other Sunday I had a choice. Tyler had these big jewel stickers that were huge and decided that I needed some extra jewelry on my shirt to compliment my neclace. They were an ugly green & blue so he put them on the lapel of my shirt very proud. So as I am racing to get everyone ready and in the car for church I realize I still have these huge jewels on and that I am teaching in relief society - a bunch of ladies. The choice was to leave them on or take them off? I don't have a picture but it wasn't cute. I decided to leave them on for a little bit and take them off when I teach. It was getting close to teaching so I took them off. I was in the hallway then I thought, since when do I care? I rarely care what people think of me. I do value people's opinions but then I usually think or do what I want. So I put the stickers back on because my handsome little man put them there. I even thought about explaining them before I started my lesson then asked why? As I am standing in the hallway waiting for my class to begin Tyler comes walking by to use the restroom. He flips my hair out of the way and says "You are still wearing them?!", with a huge smile "They make your shirt look brand new" as he walks off. I am sure glad I made the correct decision and I proudly wore them during my lesson without explaining them. Tyler was super excited that I would wear them. How could I let him down?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jace may be a good man, but you are also a good MOMMY and wife. I am sure he would return your sentiments of him. You're awesome!
HOORAY for you. I love it! and more imporantly so did Tyler. Hey maybe next week there will be more ladies wearing jewel stickers
Post a Comment