Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ode to Kirkie!

Kirkie has been one of my best friend for years! Yesterday was her big 30 b-day! Just wanted to shout out happy birthday to her. There is a story behind the picture and I hope you are smiling Amy! The nickname Kirkie has also been around for a few decades and I am the only one that calls her that. You are and always will be a huge part of my life. Your a doll Miss thang!

I wanted to give you this experience for your birthday but thought the picture was even better!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh My Goodness...you didn't...I saw that pic and I just about messed myself. Why do we look so weird? Look how I am leaning away and you are leaning in, SO SO SO funny! I got my wisdom teeth out the day before that--I am still laughing...best bday present yet!