Thursday, August 13, 2009
Crazyness
So we listed our house and it sold 28 days later. CRAZY. We had a rental house lined up and it too sold (two days before we were to move in). CRAZY. As you can tell in two sentences what we have been up to lately. We found another house to rent in Rigby but had to switch Tyler schools since the big town of Rigby has three elementary schools, I know who would have thought they had so many schools. No big deal school doesn't start until next week, still it's CRAZY. We are still living in boxes because we haven't been home long enough to unpack. Tyler had soccer and Jace has been playing in a softball tourney every night this week. Now we are trying to decide where to build....... I figured out why I have more gray hair this week. Seriously though, I wouldn't have it any other way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Holy Cow Cat...you are CRAZY! Good luck with settling in, AGAIN...:)
Post a Comment