Friday, September 18, 2009

Kara Jackson - Miss Idaho 2009

My parents had the privilege of hosting Miss Idaho for a few nights. Kara Jackson is very down to earth yet beautiful girl. Check her blog out http://missidaho09.blogspot.com/2009/09/my-visit-to-idaho-potato-country.html about her stay with my folks & Bingham County. The Miss American pageant will have a new segment where America will be able to call in and vote for someone to be in the top 15 I believe. When the time comes closer I will post so we can all vote for Miss Idaho!! I have some pictures of the boys & I with Kara but they are on my mom's camera. Tyler was being funny about getting his picture taken with her. He doesn't like his picture taken the majority of the time but I think the crown was overwhelming for him I guess. Anyway - good luck Kara!

My brother is in the hat. Pictured left - right: Jason Molton; Chris Dalley, Kara Jackson; Kendall Keller.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey way to go Joyce and Ralph having the BSU football game on for Miss Idaho.
We are very proud of our Broncos here at Boise State!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Ralph and Joyce...having the BSU game on for Miss Idaho! We are very proud of our Broncos here at Boise State!