Tyler eating breakfast on the first day of school. I don't know why it is pink.
Jacob saying cheese enjoying breakfast.
Luckily I found a backpack for Jacob in the DI box. He was very insistent that he had one like Ty.
Jacob is telling Jace to look at me and say cheese.
Tyler had enough of me taking his pictures so he went inside. My battery died while uploading photos so I didn't get any of those shots to post yet.
The bus stop is right by our house. Tyler is hiding in the shadows but he is behind the little guy in the black shirt and green shoes. The little boy wasn't going to school but wanted to be in the picture. I two kids in this picture. It was a good time for us to meet our neighbors since we just moved into the house we are renting a few weeks ago.
3 comments:
The first day,the last day--both are emotional I found out.
So cute, isn't it fun?
I am so glad you were able to be there to take those pictures. Mine were taken by the babysitter who did a good job, but it isn't the same as mom:(
Post a Comment