Monday, October 12, 2009

The Smell of Fall

Fall reminds me of a lot of things. Potato harvest is one of them. After Tyler's football game we decided to drive down and ride in the semi with my dad. We had fun reminiscing about the older beater trucks I drove that the window didn't work, there wasn't much of a seat left, and when you turned a corner you held the door so you wouldn't fall out. Sigh, the good 'ol days! Here are some pictures from our fun trip with grandpa. Of course he shared all of his treats with the boys. Tyler un-tarping the truck.


P-Nutt pretending to un-tarp the truck. Gotta be like big bro.
Checkin out the spuds.



My turn to drive!!




In the cellar grandpa is picking out the BIG ones.

My dad was in the process of saying WOW, took a picture of it mid word.
Thanks dad, we had fun!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yes..the memories of spud harvest. When Josh came home from drving this year, I could smell the potato dirt.

Life is Full of Adventures! said...

I really miss good old Idaho spuds. They just don't taste the same here.