This extreme close up Tyler took of himself on the way to work. He loves, loves, loves to play with my phone. I have received many phone calls saying sorry I missed your call. Um, I didn't call you but my phone says otherwise. Silly guy!
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Q-Tees
Here is Tyler zonked out. I was trying to take his picture & Jacob's but had to get them individually. Jacob was watching a movie.

This extreme close up Tyler took of himself on the way to work. He loves, loves, loves to play with my phone. I have received many phone calls saying sorry I missed your call. Um, I didn't call you but my phone says otherwise. Silly guy!
This extreme close up Tyler took of himself on the way to work. He loves, loves, loves to play with my phone. I have received many phone calls saying sorry I missed your call. Um, I didn't call you but my phone says otherwise. Silly guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment