Saturday, October 25, 2008

Grandkids together

Ty is done with pictures.




Here is the gang. We are missing Austin (Stasie's oldest), Kaitlyn & Taylar (Sara's step-daughters). Tyler was really excited to get his pictures taken with all of his Dalley cousins. Notice he has his skating elbow & knee pads on so when pics are done, he is ready for skating. Saydi has a tiara on but it's hard to see. What a bunch of cuties!Okay Jessica, here is the list of kiddies: Left to right - Quinci (Chris), Marissa (Sara) Max (Joce), Tyler (mine), Colton (Sara), Megan (Sara), Jacob (mine), McCade (Stasie), Naomi (Chris), Maddie (Joce), Trey (Stasie), & Saydi (Chris).


Tyler has been really interested in skating thanks to friends and cousins. He went to the skate park with his cousins in Blackfoot and I had a hard time watching because I didn't want to watch him fall and get hurt. I said Tyler, moms don't come to skate parks. Then I explained why. A couple of days later he said you don't have to be embarrassed (instead of nervous) about the skate park. It was pretty funny. Here are some pics Jannie took of the kids. It was pretty hilarious watching her take pictures of all the chaos going around.


Max and Tyler skating at Sara's. Max even has cowboy boots on.









Jacob tiping his hat.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so apprently I was funny taking pics?!?!?! or just funny looking...I would go with the second one..and no i dont think i will delete the soccer pic of you karate chopping someone....hehehehehehe....

Jessica said...

Ok, I recognize some of those kids, but you are going to have to edit your post and list all of their names and who belongs to who! Are you sure there isn't a little Sara and Jocelyn in there!! Wow, they look so much like their mothers! Such a cute group! I bet they have so much fun together! We always did!

Cat said...

They have way to much fun together city slickers & all. Nothing beats the good old times with the cousins. I still remember Green River and riding bikes to Smiths. Who knew you could ride a bike to a store?