Hooray! I'm so glad you have a blog! Jennifer emailed me your site, so I check it out! I have one too! jjtp.blogspot.com. You can link to Amber and Christian and Jamie and Eric! Hopefully the rest of your family and mine will get one! I love to see what is happening in everyone's life!
cute blog...now you just need to talk kimmel and sara into doing one. i have one and they can be addicting...i love it. see ya at the next soccer game...jannie (www.shutterbugphotography4.blogspot.com)
5 comments:
YAY..you have a blog. It is so addicting. Plus you find some pretty funny stuff out there. Josh says I need to stop the madness. Love ya....
p.s. Jacob is huge and adorable as is Tyler...oh and Jace too.
In this pic your boys look alike but I'm not sure that is true in real life. Nice blog!
Hooray! I'm so glad you have a blog! Jennifer emailed me your site, so I check it out! I have one too! jjtp.blogspot.com. You can link to Amber and Christian and Jamie and Eric! Hopefully the rest of your family and mine will get one! I love to see what is happening in everyone's life!
Awesome! I am glad to be able to check up on your life now, as you can mine.
cute blog...now you just need to talk kimmel and sara into doing one. i have one and they can be addicting...i love it. see ya at the next soccer game...jannie
(www.shutterbugphotography4.blogspot.com)
Post a Comment