Monday, October 13, 2008

THINK PINK - Park City Getaway

So serious, cute bunny ears!


Having fun at Deer Valley Lodge!


Brrrrrrr, hurry and take the picture!




Kimmel slippin' on the snow. I think she was making up a new dance move.

Since October is Breast Cancer Awareness month we all decided to wear pink in honor of mom. We had a great time eating, laughing, eating, shopping, eating, staying up late, oh did I mention we ate alot? It was a good time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the last pic...I am surprised she didnt tweak her back...i sent a few pics to your email the rest i will work on later...glad you had fun....

Jessica said...

It is so great to see all of you! Even if it is only in pictures! I think the last time was at Grandma's funeral! That is toooo long! Looks like you are all doing good! What a great tribute to your mom!