This is my dad with my two cute boys. Instead of flowers my boys put these clear flat rocks that I put flag paper on. Then Tyler wrote his name on them. Ty thought that was cool putting "rocks" on the graves. Since he and Jacob love rocks I thought decorative ones were appropriate. We just got done putting flowers & rocks on my grandma & grandpa's grave when it started raining - hard. Game over. The boys (and I) didn't want to get out of the car. We weren't really dressed for the weather. And this was one of a few stops. Tyler was feeling pretty bad when he saw that there were many grave sites that didn't have flowers or rocks. Unfortunately I didn't make enough for him to put on other places - I will next year. I told him that their family and friends will probably show up in the next couple of days. He was ok with that answer.

Tyler test driving the slip n' slide while Jacob watches. It wasn't that warm to be in the water but we still had fun. Yes, I said we. Ty begged me to try it out with him. Our neighbor was in his yard all day long so it took me a while to finally get in my swimming suit (I dug out the tankini - less revealing) and say to hell with it, I am having fun! I tried to put the slip n' slide so I was hidden by the shop. That didn't work out so great but I still had fun. I love how adventurous Tyler is, keeps me young.

Tyler started t-ball practices and is really excited about playing. Games start next week so I will post more pics then.
2 comments:
I paid your neighbor $20.00 to take pictures!!
(I borrowed the money from Tyler!)
Very fun Joce!
Post a Comment