Jace, Tyler & I went and helped my brother brand & vaccinate his calves. We had a good time. Jacob stayed at Chris's house with my niece
Saydi and a babysitter. It was better that way. Here are some shots from the day.
Jace throwing a calf down that my dad just roped. My dad can out rope anyone!
Watch out Jace, mom might brand you! My mom was the designated brander. I think she just likes to
torture the little calves.

Tyler finally wanted to help towards the end of the day. He ended up with the nasal
squirter thing. It squirts blue vaccination in their nose. He thought that was awesome.

Here he is in action.
Jace held the head down so it wouldn't move.

I did a little bit of everything that day but mainly gave shots. We gave shots in the shoulder and one time I about gave
Jace the shot. I poked him with the needle - good thing he is so forgiving! Right as we were leaving it started to rain a little. We worked hard and had fun.
1 comment:
I remember the day they branded. Kimmel was beat. I didn't know you had come down to help. What a good sister and bro-in-law. I am sure they appreciated ALL the help they could get. Love the pics.
Post a Comment