So Tyler wanted to play a trick on someone, anyone. So we called my mom and he said grandma we are going to have a baby sister in October. I could hear the squeals through the phone. Before she could even dwell on what he said he shouts APRIL FOOLS! He laughs hands the phone to Jacob and coaches Jacob to say the exact same thing. My mom thought it would be funny if Jacob went around telling everyone that a baby sister was coming in October but he soon forgot what he even said. So my mom called Tyler back and said Merry Christmas (because it was snowing) she kept asking Tyler if he was ready for Christmas. He wasn't really paying attention so he was like um ya, then I said it's Easter and then Tyler said g-ma it's Easter, April Fools! You didn't get me grandma! He thought he was pretty sly.
So still plotting on what to do for a trick he thinks of one for Jace. He is excited to try it. Jace went over to the neighbor's house to feed their chickens & dog while they were out of town. While he was gone Tyler made a For Sale sign with Jace's cell phone number at the bottom. I wrote the information on a piece of paper so Tyler could write it on the big piece of paper.
We ran outside in the snow and put it in the truck. We giggled the whole time. Jace & Jacob return and in the mean time I had text Sara & Colton to see if someone at their house would call Jace because I know Colton or Cole would. Yep, sure enough someone calls Jace. We had him & it was good until he saw the paper where I had written For Sale with his number, CRAP we didn't get rid of the evidence. Hook line and almost sinker. Jace thought it was Cole but he wasn't for sure but it was still awesome, THANKS COLE & SARA!
The next morning Jace put the sign on Tyler's bike and said a kid name Ronney came by and bought the bike for $5. Tyler started getting worried until Jace said April Fools! We had a great laugh!
1 comment:
I'm kinda disappointed there is no baby sister. :(
Post a Comment