Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Kade & Emma

Aren't they adorable? This is Jace's brother Kade (who is a lucky guy to snatch Emma). He and Emma are getting married in July and we can't wait. We think Emma is awesome. Emma & I went to high school together, GOOO PANTHERS!! Here are a few of their engagement pictures. The first one is my favorite. I have never seen so many pictures of Kade smiling, but I can't blame him - he's got a cutie in the picture with him!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea the smiling and no hat was not my idea or choice!!! But I figured that making her happy will payoff for me big time down the road, wink wink!!!!

Becki R said...

Seriously, I don't think I have seen Kade smile so much either but it was nice of him to take his hat off for the pics too! :)

Amy said...

They look super cute...Emma is a doll, Kade is one lucky brother

Jocelyn Hoge said...

SOOO Cute!!