Saturday, October 25, 2008

Girls

Sara & Kimmel kept hiding whenever there was a picture to be taken. I guess this picture is of our best side..........

I love this picture of Stasie and Sara's friendly horse.





3 comments:

Eight Is Great! said...

It is so good to hear from you. I love seeing pictures of all of your families. It has been so long. You have such a cute bunch and all of the cousins kids are getting so big. It really has been a while. I'm always excited to add a new blog to watch. Good hearing from you. Tell everyone we said hey! Keep in touch.

Jessica said...

How do you make your list of blogs you visit show when they have updated? Will you leave me a message so I don't spend hours checking blogs?:) Thanks!

Kim said...

Hey Cat,
Of course I remember you!! How are you doing? It has been soo long. I think about you and Tara. I wonder where she is at? Are you still in Rigby? Your boys are cutie pies! What have you been up to lately? Keep in touch!
Kim